Besides its main tracks, CBMS 2015 will host The Workshop for Ongoing Projects in Computer-Based Medical Systems , a forum for presentation and discussion of research still under development. Students and young researchers are invited to present their projects, preliminary findings, prototypes, benchmark datasets, and case studies. The workshop is open to any interested researcher, especially graduate students at any stage of their research, as well as post-docs starting a career in this area. Workshop registration will entitle participants to the entire conference; therefore, this event shall provide a great opportunity of contact with key researchers, gathering and discussing ideas worth pursuing in their projects.
Scope of the Workshop
Students and young researchers are invited to submit their work in the following topics:
- Clinical Decision Support (Expert systems, Computer-Aided Diagnosis, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining)
- Collaboration tools (Social media, web apps, patient education)
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Data processing and analysis (data modeling, data structures, algorithms)
- Electronic medical records and systems integration (e-Health)
- Handheld Computing Applications in Medicine
- Health and Wellbeing
- Machine Vision in Medicine
- Medical Data Streams
- Medical Devices with Embedded Computers
- Medical Databases Information Systems
- Medical education and patient simulation
- Medical Robotics
- Medical Image Segmentation/Compression
- Multimedia Biomedical Databases
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Ontologies and natural language processing
- Pervasive Health Systems and Services
- Security and privacy
- Signal and Image Processing in Medicine
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
Paper submissison: March 16th, 2015. Camera-ready paper submission: April 10th, 2015.
Papers should be electronically submitted using the EasyChair online submission system, until March 16th, 2015. The papers will be judged for quality, relevance and potential to bring contributions to the field.
Each contribution must be prepared following the IEEE two-column format, and should not exceed the length of 2 (two) Letter-sized pages, in pdf . Authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their drafts. The papers should be submitted electronically before the paper submission deadline using the EasyChair online submission system.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. At least one author must register to CBMS 2015 before April 10, 2015 for each accepted paper.
SUBMITTING YOUR CAMERA-READY PAPER
Authors are required to submit their camera ready paper directly to IEEE. Please refer to the following link for further instructions: Author’s kit.
For further informations or any questions, please contact us. Email: email@example.com .