The 28th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2015) will be held at the Mathematics and Computer Science Institute, with the University of São Paulo at São Carlos and at Ribeirão Preto, Brazil, from June 22nd to 25th, 2015. Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computational medicine, providing a mechanism for the exchange of ideas and technologies between academics and industrial scientists. The scientific program of CBMS 2015 will consist of technical and poster sessions encompassing the contributions reviewed and selected by an international program committee, as well as keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. CBMS 2015 is organized in 9 areas, as follows:
A - Big and Everywhere Data Management
B - Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery
C - Knowledge Representation
D - Decision Support and Recommendation Systems
E - Systems Integration and Security
F - Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
G - Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
H - Medical Education and Collaboration
I - Robotics
We invite original, previously unpublished contributions that are not concurrently submitted to a journal or another conference. Follows is presented a list of topics. Submissions which do not fit into any of the below categories, but still relate to the use of computing in healthcare and medicine, as part of a CBMS 2015 supported area, are also welcomed and encouraged.
- Clinical Decision Support (Expert systems, Computer-Aided Diagnosis, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining)
- Collaboration tools (Social media, web apps, patient education)
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Data processing and analysis (data modeling, data structures, algorithms)
- Electronic medical records and systems integration (e-Health)
- Handheld Computing Applications in Medicine
- Health and Wellbeing
- Machine Vision in Medicine
- Medical Data Streams
- Medical Devices with Embedded Computers
- Medical Databases Information Systems
- Medical education and patient simulation
- Medical Robotics
- Medical Image Segmentation/Compression
- Multimedia Biomedical Databases
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Ontologies and natural language processing
- Pervasive Health Systems and Services
- Security and privacy
- Signal and Image Processing in Medicine
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
Papers should be electronically submitted using the EasyChair online submission system. The papers will be judged for quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Each contribution must be prepared following the IEEE two-column format, and should not exceed the length of 6 (six) Letter-sized pages. The authors may use LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates when preparing their drafts. The papers should be submitted electronically before the paper submission deadline using the EasyChair online submission system. Papers must be submitted in PDF format, with fonts embedded. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. At least one author must register to CBMS 2015 before April 10th, 2015 for each accepted paper.
Authors of accepted papers must include a completed IEEE Copyright Form with the submission of their final camera-ready paper.
SUBMITTING YOUR CAMERA-READY PAPER
Authors are required to submit their camera ready paper directly to IEEE. Please refer to the following link for further instructions: Author’s kit.
For further informations or any questions, please contact us. Email: email@example.com .